Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
Stormwater permitting is a requirement for many multi-sector (industrial), construction, mining, and municipal entities. The purpose of stormwater permitting is to regulate the discharge of contaminants mobilized by run-off from a storm event or snowmelt to prevent pollutants from entering waterways. State and Federal guidelines require specific activities to obtain stormwater discharge permit coverage. Permitting and compliance efforts can range from minimal to substantial and vary by location, activities, and regulatory jurisdiction.
McGinley stormwater personnel consist of engineers, geologists, and Qualified SWPPP Developers and Practitioners (QSD/QSP) with decades of experience providing State and Federal stormwater permitting and compliance support in Nevada and California. Whether planning for upcoming permitting requirements or responding to them, McGinley staff can provide practical solutions to your stormwater problems.
Our SWPPP services include the following:
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Preparation
- BMP Design and Implementation Oversight
- Permit Filings (Notice of Intent, Amendments, Notice of Termination, etc.)
- QSD/QSP Services
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
- Compliance File Review
- Permit Upset and Notice of Termination Support
- Permit Exemptions/Notice of Non-Applicability (NONA)
- Permit Applicability Determinations
- Stormwater Project Management