Environmental Science and Engineering Careers
Seeking Technical Experts
McGinley & Associates is looking for professional and technical staff, including:
- Environmental Engineers
- Hazmat Specialists
Candidates with one or more of the following professional registrations in Nevada and California are encouraged to apply:
- Certified Environmental Managers (C.E.M.)
- Professional Engineers (P.E.)
- Professional Geologists (P.G.)
- Certified Hydrogeologists (C.Hg.)
The Benefits of Working at McGinley & Associates
We believe that successful environmental firms must set and meet high standards for responsible, scientifically sound, objective environmental services. At the same time, clients must receive a return on their investment. At McGinley & Associates we set higher professional standards while maintaining an outstanding work environment. We have demonstrated this excellence through 10 years of sustained growth and financial performance.
What sets McGinley & Associates apart?
- The lowest employee turnover.
- Demonstrated career growth opportunities.
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits.
- Flexible work schedules that recognize the importance of a healthy work and personal life balance.
- A flat management structure and working environment/culture of mutual support and respect.
McGinley & Associates Benefits
- Employee ownership through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.(ESOP) with exceptional historical returns.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with maximum employer matching contributions.
- Top-rated Health Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Three weeks vacation annually, plus paid sick leave.
- Performance Bonus Program.
McGinley & Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org